Today my topic of Best White chicken karahi recipe in urdu and english. it is very testly and yumy. In any case, tayaba apa make it simple presently to cook that dahba karahi in your own particular kitchen. I like foods made with white spices
White chicken karahi is a Pakistani Dhaba (roadside eatery) sustenance. This formula is an astounding day saver and even face saver. When you have no opportunity to cook or you have startling visitor or you have been out entire day and you would prefer not to arrange nourishment since you need home-cooked sustenance. This snappy formula of white karahi never frustrates on such events. What’s more, did I reveal to you kids love it!
Best White Chicken karahi Recipe in Urdu/English/Hindi
In the formula beneath, I cooked the chicken specifically. Be that as it may, at times, when I have sufficient energy to design, I just marinate the chicken with everything in the formula aside from yogurt and cream. At that point, I cook it until all masala are sung well and after that, I include yogurt and take after the rest of the progression as it seems to be. Also, it’s so basic. I especially needed to share this pre-marination trap so somebody can profit. Endeavor to cook in a wok (karahi) yet in the event that you don’t have one then you can cook in pot or container too.
- 1 in chicken cutsmall pieces
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 5-6 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 5-6 green chilies slit from center
- 1 tbsp. roasted cumin seeds crushed
- 1 tsp. kasoori methi
- 1 tsp. all spices powder
- 2 tbsp. beaten yogurt
- Green coriander as required chopped
Instructions(Last Updated On: October 21, 2018)
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté garlic and ginger paste in it. Add chicken and cook it for 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Add tomatoes, chili powder and salt. Mix it and leave it covered to cook.
- After 5 minutes add yogurt, green chilies, cumin seeds, methi and all spices powder and green coriander. Mix it and cook on low flame till chicken is tender and all water dries up.
- Serve hot with chapattis.