- Chicken 1kg
- Zeera(cumin) half teaspoon
- Kalonji(Colne) half teaspoon
- Rai(black mustard seed) half teaspoon
- Lalpisimirch(chili powder) half teaspoon
- Namak(salt) half teaspoon
- Adrak (ginger) 2 tablespoonpaste
- Lasan(garlic) 2tablespoonpaste
- Timatar(tomato) 1/2kg
- Garam masala powder half teaspoon
- cooking oil half cup
Instructions(Last Updated On: October 25, 2018)
Heat the oil and add in cumin, kalonji, rye, and fry.
Then add garlic ginger paste. Now add the chicken and fry it.
When the chicken started some browned add salt chili powder garam masala powder and tomato.
Now put 1 glass of water and keep it for cooking for 10 minutes in a light intensity.
now fry and surf it.