We provide a top best five quick Chicken Biryani Recipes in Urdu Hindi & English.Simple Hyderabadi and Tikka Biryani is a best dishes. My sister and my mom expert in this cooking. so lats a start!
Chicken Biryani Recipes in Urdu & Hindi | Simple | Hyderabadi Biryani | Tikka Biryani
In this Post
- Chicken Tikka Biryani
- Chicken Biryani Recipes Hyderabadi
How to Make Chicken Biryani Hyderabadi?
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipes is very testy and best for health.
- Rice half a kilo
- Chicken three times
- Red Pepper Powder A Dinner Spoon
- Salt taste flavor
- Ginger garlic paste two meal spoon
- (Onion customization (for a break
- Lime four numbers
- One quarter of the plant
- Horror thread, a quarter of the pillow
- Green pepper four to six numbers\
- Pepper a tea spoon
- Static Alice Three to four digits
- Strawberry tea spoon
- Yellow color two tea spoon
- A cup of yogurt
- Milk two spoonOil / Ghee half cup
Recipes / ingredients
- Put salt in the chicken, red pepper, black pepper, garlic ginger paste, dairy and cucumber for an hour.
- Boil rice and add it to the plants, green peppers, cumin seeds, salt and vinegar.
- Take a cooked rice and cook.
- Warm a little bit of oil in separate pan and put it on a light grinder and put it covered by adding a chicken.
- When the chicken-water is dried, put the juice, powder and lime juice.
- Now put some oil in the pan and then add rice, paste, powder, fodder, and the rest of the rice again.
- Fry a medium onion in oil and put it on the rice.
- Finally, apply hot milk and juice juice and put juice juice on the tail for a few mints. Summer hot sunflower chicken is ready.
How to Make Chicken Simple Biryani
- Chicken 500 grams
- Rice 500 grams
- Eating oil four meal spoon
- Ginger garlic paste a dough
- Stuffed tea tea spoon
- Hep pepper six
- Stained hot spices 5 grams
- Salt taste flavor
- A red spoonful of red pepper
- Launches a dried spoon
- Olive powder a tea spoon
- DNA powder a tea spoon
- Tomato 300 grams
- Half a cup
- Potato Six Number
- Hot water half liters
- Hot spices powder a tea spoon
- Yellow color a chi thai tea spoon
- Ginger, Chopper, Tomato, Green Pepper, Lemon Garnish
Put two meal spoons of oil in a pot and paste ginger garlic paste in a dried spoon, cinnamon, green pepper, and a hot spoon until it becomes light brown, then add chicken to two to three Cook Minutes
Now it adds salt, red pepper, red pepper, chopped olive powder, powdered powder, tomato tray, dairy and oven and keep it on the tail for eight to ten minutes. Chicken spices are ready.
Now heat a water, a meal of two meal spoons, a spoonful of a tea spoon, salt and ginger, green pepper, gram flour, laminated as a garlic. Now cook it with rice and cook while there is a little water, then add a tea spoon, hot spices, prepared chicken, yellow color, and garnish to the tail for twelve and fifteen minutes. Your fun specialty Britney is ready
How to Make Chicken Tikka Biryani?
Make these flavorful smokey Chicken Tikka Biryani which is a simple rendition of Dum Biryani and less a lot of exertion. The finished result is essentially great with the fragrance originating from the injected charcoal flavor.
To make it all the more simple, you can utilize locally acquired Tikkas. It will spare your opportunity and will be a certain hit at your place amid this progressing happy season.
its a best for health